Ordering Fine Art Prints
You may purchase a custom-printed, fine-art photographic print of virtually any image on this site. If you would like information on licensing images for commercial use, see the Stock Photography Database page.
Instructions for Ordering Prints
- Click on the 'Order Print' button or the shopping cart icon under nearly every photo on my site and follow the instructions to order your print.
- I will reply via email to arrange payment and shipping details. I accept checks and money orders or credit cards (via PayPal).
- Print prices below are for unframed prints only. Contact me for framed print pricing.
- Your print will not include the copyright text in the image.
- Prints are shipped after payment is received.
- Panoramic prints on standard paper sizes would waste too much paper, so please indicate in the Additional Information box below how wide (for horizontal panoramas) or how tall (for vertical panoramas), in inches, you wish the print to be and I will reply with a price for your print. For the mathematically inclined, a panoramic image is any one which has an aspect ratio of 3:1 or more.
Additional Notes on Print Orders
- Prints will be on Fuji Crystal Archive photographic paper. This museum grade paper is the highest-quality color photographic paper available today and has the longest archival stability of any color photographic paper.
- The sizes listed are in inches and refer to the paper size,
not the image size. Paper and image aspect ratios (length vs.
width) often do not match exactly. Whichever paper size you choose,
the image will be enlarged to fill the long dimension of the print paper. Any image which is more than three times as long as it is wide, or three times as tall as it is long (has an aspect ratio of 3:1 or greater) is considered a Panoramic Image and as such will be printed on paper to better match its actual dimensions and will be priced accordingly.
- Turnaround time: After payment is received, it takes 2-3 business days to make a print, 3-5 days to ship. If you order a framed print it will require an additional week to 10 days. If I'm away on assignment, the
turnaround time may vary.
- Shipping and Handling: The prices include the cost of US domestic
shipping. Prices for framed prints also includes packaging.
- Sales Tax: Georgia residents must pay an additional
7% sales tax.
- Framing: I will have your print professionally framed for those who don't wish to deal with this themselves. If you order a framed print, you will receive a classic, black wood frame with a white over-matte, though other options are available by request. On request I will sign either the over-matte or the print itself - your choice. Framing prices are my cost, including actual shipping cost, plus 30%. Please contact me for a framed print quote.
- Special Requests: If you have any special printing
requests - printing on canvas or watercolor paper, oversize image
etc. - I will be glad to accommodate you. Just contact me to discuss
your options and prices.
- In the event of Shipping Damage: If your print or frame arrives damaged, it will be replaced if the damaged materials are returned.